This Summer has been A-mazing so far. I have been able to travel locally and afar which makes me very happy. My marketing business just keeps on growing, with the latest addition of the one and only Vintage Bazaar (yay!) … Continue reading
Owning your own business sure takes a lot of time and I guess that is why I have been blogging less and less these days 😦 Over this next month I swear I am going to get busy with my … Continue reading
Riverside Shopping At In The Barn: Picture yourself shopping for one-of-a-kind antiques and local goods, all while taking in breathtaking views of the Parker River, and you will have found yourself at In The Barn in Newbury, MA. Visiting this … Continue reading
East Coast Vs. West Coast:
Traveling through California, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia taught me one thing – I LOVE THE WEST COAST. Seriously, there are fewer bugs, bigger mountains, fabulous weather, and continuous adventures to seek out day after day. However, after much consideration, I’ve decided I’m an East Coast/New England girl through and through.
Here are the reasons why I’m sticking-up for East Coast:
1. American History: From Boston to D.C the east coast is jam packed with interesting facts!
2. Seasons: Pulling out your winter clothing is like buying a new wardrobe!
3. More Challenges: Skiing on ice = a better skier | Hiking on rougher trails = a better hiker
4. Less Pressure: We don’t have the responsibility of figuring out what the next trend is.
5. Quaint Villages: The Gloucester fishing villages, and their history, don’t exist out west.
6. No Attitude: I swear, everyone on the west coast thinks it’s “the best!” Us East Coast kids don’t brag, we keep our heads down and our mouths shut.
7. Cobblestone Streets: Walking down these adorable streets may break your ankle (especially if wearing high heels), but it’s well worth the challenge.
8. Cape Cod & Nantucket: Lets be real, there is no other place quite like Cape Cod & Nantucket.
To help you get a understanding of my East Coast love, I’m sharing a few of my favorite photos:
So, there are my reasons. Do you have any why you love the East Coast? Please share!
I just added a new category to my blog… TRAVEL! Along with my love for all things vintage, DIY projects, and fashion, I LOVE travel and adventure. Get ready for some MAJOR travel posts ahead. More to come there… … Continue reading